How can I copy my survey? Ask a Survey Professional!

|
Beloved SurveyMonkey Expert,

I sent out a survey last year as well as I want to keep those feedbacks, but I require to make changes to the survey layout. It claims I can't change the survey concerns once I have actually responses collected! Exists a way for me to copy the survey as well as develop a brand-new variation? Will the data duplicate over? I 'd enjoy to obtain your competence on this!


Copy-crazed,
Gordon.

Hey there, Gordon!

Copying your survey is an excellent means to maintain your present survey as well as its actions undamaged. It's a quick and very easy process. All you require to do to get going is click that convenient Develop Survey switch in the top right of your account.

As soon as there, you'll see a choice to 'Replicate an Existing Survey'. Go ahead and pick the survey you desire to copy! This function will only copy the survey design.

You currently have a brand spankin' brand-new survey layout to jazz up. Pleased evaluating!

Finest dreams,.

I sent out a survey last year and also I want to keep those responses, but I need to make changes to the survey design. Is there a way for me to copy the survey as well as develop a brand-new version? Copying your survey is a wonderful way to maintain your present survey and its actions intact. Go in advance and also select the survey you want to replicate!

Related Posts

close